Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I lied about not posting 'til I got 5 reviews, but I really wanted to write up this chapter.
Thanks to Jenn, jenny and spikebabe3 for the reviews!!!
The group had gone to Giles’ apartment. It was closest to The Bronze. Before they had left though, Oz had run inside to Clem and asked him to watch their stuff overnight. Clem had told him that it was fine as the Bronze wasn’t open in the mornings.

Giles attempted to explain to the still shocked group, what had happened to their two friends.

“They blew up.” Said Buffy, staring into space.

“Do you want to know what happened to them before that?” asked Giles.

“How did she die?” asked Spike, his voice wavering slightly, “Drucilla, How did s-she die?”

“She was attacked by a group of vampires led by a master vampire named Darla.” Said Giles.

“What’s a master vampire?” asked Spike.

“An incredibly powerful one. It takes around 100 to 200 years to become one. Darla has been a vampire since the 15th century.” Explained Wesley.

“What about Harmony?” asked Jesse, his voice rather shaky.

“The story she told in the alley was partly true,” said Jenny, “Harmony did meet Drucilla, after she’d been turned. Drucilla kidnapped her and took her to the vampires’ hideout. They probably turned her and the pair escaped. They then went to The Bronze to make you their next meal or-“

“Sire you. Transform you into vampires.” Giles finished.

“So, how do you three fit into all of this?” asked Willow, “ Because you don’t exactly strike me as monster killer material, no offence.”

“None taken. We are Watchers, Miss Rosenberg. We train The Slayer.” Said Wesley, curtly.

“An’ what, exactly, is de Slay-er, sir?” asked Kendra.

“The Slayer is a warrior. One girl in all the world that is selected by fate to fight the forces of darkness. She is powerful, fast and very resourceful.” Answered Wesley.

“But there was some kind of mix-up. Instead of one Slayer we have six.” Said Jenny.

“Six? How’d that one work out?” asked Spike.

“A large number of girls with the potential to become Slayers were killed less than a minute after the last Slayer had died. When a Slayer dies, a Potential becomes the new Slayer. These girls were murdered so fast that-“

“Six people were chosen at once.” interrupted Giles.

“Another rarity occurred. Out of the six, there are three male Slayers., something that has only ever happened 3 times previously.” Said Jenny, glaring at Giles for interrupting her.

“The other three males were, in order, Hercules, the boy that started the legend of Robin Hood, and a young man in the 1870s.” said Wesley.

“Wow. It’s like the ultimate in girl power. There’re more girls than boys.” Said Faith, staring at her knees.

“So, who are deez Slay-ers?” asked Kendra.

“You, Faith and Buffy are the three girls,” said Jenny, “and Angel, William and Robin are the three boys.”

“Who’s William?” asked Buffy, bringing her eyes back into focus.

Spike looked down at the rug in Giles’ apartment.

“Only my mum called me that.” He muttered quietly.

“Oh.” Replied Buffy, feeling guilty at reminding Spike of his dead mother. Anne Pratt had been a nice lady, and Buffy’s mom had been a friend of hers. They had attended her funeral.

“’s all right. I’m over it.”

“Um, guys? It’s almost 1.20 am. Shouldn’t we be going home?” said Gunn, lifting the watch on his left arm up to demonstrate his point.

“Not everyone can fit in the van…” said Devon.

“I’ll drop some of you off in my car.” Offered Giles.

“Me too.” Said Jenny.

“I shall too.” Said Wesley.

Everyone gathered their belongings and made their way outside.

Spike, Buffy, Anya and Tara were going in Giles’ car, Xander, Doyle, Gunn and Jesse took Jenny’s offer of a ride, Wesley was taking Cordy, Robin and Kendra (his car wouldn’t fit three people in back) and Faith, Oz, Devon and Willow took Oz’s Van.

They said goodbye to each other and everyone was on their way home.

~+~

In Giles’ car, Buffy was sat between Spike on her left and Tara on her right. Anya was up front, talking endlessly of her ambitions to become the editor of a newspaper and make large amounts of money from it. Giles and Tara joined in the conversation out of sheer politeness.

Buffy ignored the chat and turned to look at Spike. He was staring out the window. She felt bad for him, he had just lost the girl he’d been going out with for three years to a gang of soulless monsters. He looked so lost and fragile that she just wanted to hug him close so that nothing could hurt him and-

‘Wait, why do I want to hug him? This is Spike! All sexual innuendos and verbal sparring matches! Bad Buffy! He’s just lost his girlfriend to vampires. I don’t think he’ll be going out with anyone for a while. And besides, I reminded him of his dead mother right after he just found out that his girlfriend was killed by vampires and I’m thinking of hugging him? Get. A. Grip!' she scolded herself as she shifted in her seat.

~+~

‘Don’t think about Buffy after your girlfriend’s just died. Think about anything other than Buffy and your girlfriend dying.’ Thought Spike, looking out of the window of Giles’ car.

As Buffy shifted in the seat next to him, her bare leg brushed against his denim-clad one.

Damn gold mini-dress’ cursed Spike in his head as his thoughts drifted back to Buffy.

This is insane. Your girlfriend’s just died and you’re thinking about another girl already? Get. A. Grip!’ he scolded himself.

Spike decided to focus on whatever was outside of the window, just so that he didn’t have to think about anything at all.

~+~

It was 1.30 when Buffy got home. She went into Joyce’s bedroom and kissed her sleeping mom’s cheek.

Joyce’s eyes flicked open.

“Buffy? What time is it?” asked Joyce.

“Half one. I’m sorry, there was a big problem with Drucilla and Harmony.”

Hey, it’s not like I’m lying.’ Thought Buffy.

“Okay honey. Go to bed now, will you Buffy?”

“Okay. Night mom.” Said Buffy.

“Goodnight Buffy.” Replied Joyce.

As Buffy got ready for bed, the full impact of the night’s events hit her and she joyfully climbed into her bed.

~+~

A/N-Reviews are like my wages. Pay up please. Even if you hated it I wanna know what you think. Please review me!