Author's Chapter Notes:
Thank you to the reviewers! PhotographyNut, DaniD, spikeshunny, SarahandJamesFanatic and Jenny, you guys ROCK!
P.S. Angel's dream won't come 'til later. Don't forget to review!
When Spike finally got home, he collapsed onto his bed and fell into a deep sleep.

’Death is your gift…’ a strange, husky voice murmured.

The dream he had that night was confusing and strange. He was wearing a toga and was apparently fighting against a fuscia-haired vampiress with violet eyes and a long cutlass. But he wasn’t him, not exactly. It was someone else, someone he’d heard the name of.

Hercules…

He was in the body of the hero Hercules. As he fought against the vampiress, he noticed that she was getting beautifully terrifying. Her eyes suddenly glowed purpler than anything purple he’d ever seen.

“Slayer, you dare to challenge me? Lamia herself? To protect your pathetic humans? I laugh at your incompetence!” she roared.

Lamia… Drucilla’s last name…

Hearing her name made Spike freeze, and Lamia vamped out, tackling him to the ground and sinking her fangs into his neck, eyes shut in eagerness. Her eyes flashed open, she’d realised her mistake too late. She may have hurt him enough to kill him, but he’d hidden a stake within his toga, and she roared in pain as she turned to dust.

Spike sighed heavily and noticed a muffled voice calling something, getting clearer every second…

“William!”

Spike sat up and immediately registered that he was safe in his bed. He looked around the room at the posters that decked the wall, just to reassure himself that he was indeed, home.

His father walked into the bedroom and sighed.

“William it’s nearly midday. You’re friend Oz just rang to say he’s bringing the guitar and amplifier round. Get dressed!” His father promptly walked out,

“Yes Dad.” Muttered Spike, stretching under the covers. He looked over at the clock.

11.34 AM.

‘Damn it,’ he thought, yawning, ‘Weird dream.’

~+~

Robin flopped down onto his bed when he got in that night, completely exhausted from the night’s events. He fell asleep almost immediately and the dream he had matched Spike’s in terms of content.

‘Death is your gift…’ called the same husky voice and Robin found himself in the middle of a forest at night. He looked around and heard a loud scream.

He ran instinctively towards the sound of the scream and saw a young girl of about 7 years old kicking and begging not to be hurt, and a group of 4 vampires, laughing at her struggling.

He grabbed his bow and arrow and let loose, firing quick and true at all the vamps, turning them all instantly into dust.

‘Wait,’ came a small voice of reason within his head, ‘Since when do you own a bow and arrow?’

“Thank you.” Came a small, upper-class english voice.

Robin turned to look at the tiny girl. She was cute, with long blonde hair that fell past her shoulders and bluer than blue eyes.

“That’s fine little girl, just go home to your mom now okay?”

She giggled.

“You talk strangely. I like you.”

“Well I like you too.” He replied.

“May I ask that you take me home? It is just that… I do not know how to get back.”

“Fine kiddo. Just tell me whereabouts you live, I’ll get you there.”

“Very well, I live in Nottingham.” She said, her eyes sparkling.

“Okay then kid, Nottingham it is. What’s your name anyway?” asked Robin.

“Marian. What about yours kind sir?”

“Robin.” He replied.

“Well then I shall name you Robin Hood, because you are wearing one.”

“Why thank you my lady.” He said, realising that he had become the Robin Hood of legends.

He delivered the girl safely to the manor her parents owned and set off back into the main street.

A beautiful woman in a fancy dress was looking at him seductively, and she glided into an alleyway.

“Do you know how dangerous it is in an alleyway miss?” asked Robin, conversationally.

“I can take care of myself.” She replied, an American accent rolling off her tongue.

“So, what’s your name?” he asked.

“Darla. Yours?”

“Robin.”

“Hmm. It’s a pity, you’re so handsome for a Slayer.” She said putting on her game face.

He didn’t have time to react as a vampire behind him snapped his neck.

“YAH!” he yelled, jumping up and almost falling off of his bed.

He looked around. He was in his bedroom, safe in Sunnydale.

‘Well, as safe as it ever is in Sunnydale. How many mysterious murders and disappearances occur every week?’ he thought.

He looked at his alarm clock. 11.34 AM.

‘Damn it.’

~+~

“Okay, where’s my drumstick?” asked Jesse.

Oz, Willow and Tara stood on the doorstep of Jesse’s home, they had just finished helping Jesse unpack the drum kit from the back of the van.

“There was only one at the club. I’m sorry man.” Replied Oz.

“This is unbelievable! First, Me and Harmony break up, then she turns up as a member of the living dead and now I can’t even get violent on my drum kit because I’M MISSING A FUCKING DRUMSTICK!!!” he yelled in anger.

“Why don’t you try a pencil? I mean, it won’t be the same but you could just improvise…” said Willow nervously.

“Yeah, except, you know me, no kind of school-related equipment available that would be the right length.” He said coldly.

“H-here, I-I’ve got one.” Said Tara, handing over the pencil with a blush.

Jesse looked at Tara and murmured his thanks, looking more ready to stammer than Tara normally did.

“Y-You can keep it if y-you want. I-I have a billion at home. I k-kinda c-collect them.”

“Thanks again Tara. You have no idea how much this means to me.”

“N-no problem.” She said with a half-chuckle at the end.

“S-see y-you later?” she stammered.

“Sure. Bye Tara.”

“B-bye!” she said with a smile.

Oz got into the driver’s seat of the van, gesturing to hurry up.

Willow took Tara’s hand and dragged her away from the door of Jesse’s house. Tara stumbled backwards as Willow pulled on her arm. She point-blank refused to look away from his door.

“You like him huh?” whispered Willow when they got to the van's door.

“What? N-no, I-I mean yes, I mean… I don’t know…”

“Sure you do. And besides, I think he likes you back.”

“R-really?” said Tara, hope shining in her eyes.

“I can totally see it. You two are so cute when you stammer and get all nervous around each other. It’s so sweet.”

“Thanks Will. But, w-what do I say to him? I mean, his girlfriend just died y’know? I can’t just swoop in…”

“I’ll put in words for ya.” Said Willow.

“Y-you would do that? For me? Oh thank you thank you THANK YOU Willow!” she exclaimed, hugging her friend in a tight hug.

Willow smiled and patted Tara on the back.

‘Those two are so meant to be.’ she thought to herself.

Oz smiled as he heard their quiet exchange. His girl always knew how to give great advice.

They girls got in the car and the trio drove towards Spike’s house, ready to drop off the guitar and amp.

~+~

A/N- So? I’m allowed to have more than one pairing, right? And Jara fit well with the story so I decided to go for it. Please review me. It only takes like, a minute. I have the next chapter all set and ready, just say the word and I'll post it.