[Reviews - 41] LikedPrinter
Summary: *NEW SUMMARY*. Buffy Summers and William 'Spike' Pratt are high school juniors and bandmates. When destiny changes thier lives forever, will thier friendship stay purely platonic?
Rated: 15
Categories: General Characters: None
Genres: Romance, Action, Horror, Angst
Warnings: Violence, Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 7 Completed: No
Word count: 9438 Read: 11074
Published: 04/02/2006 Updated: 04/17/2006

1. Confessions and Beginings by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 5] Liked (1422 words)
All the main characters are human (for now? *wink* oh, the possibilities), AU. Song by Michelle Branch.

2. Tests and Challenges by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 6] Liked (1680 words)
Thank you so much for the reveiws!
SarahandJamesFanatic, sam, *bite me* and PhotographyNut, you guys ROCK!!!

3. Try-Outs and Pick-Me-Ups by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 11] Liked (1429 words)
Thank you so much for the reviews! Big, squishy hugs to SarahandJamesFanatic, PhotographyNut and DaniD. You rock so much!

4. Roaches and Revelations by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 5] Liked (1336 words)
Total reviews for this story is 15! That made me happy enough to write this chapter, and evil enough to leave you with a bombshell. Squishy hugs to all those that reviewed Chapter 3, April, PhotographyNut, *bite me*, DaniD, SarahandJamesFanatic,exunai and Spuffy101- you guys are too cool!

5. Boys and Girls by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 7] Liked (1116 words)
Okay I lied about not posting 'til I got 5 reviews, but I really wanted to write up this chapter.
Thanks to Jenn, jenny and spikebabe3 for the reviews!!!

6. Dreams and Drumkits by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 3] Liked (1320 words)
Thank you to the reviewers! PhotographyNut, DaniD, spikeshunny, SarahandJamesFanatic and Jenny, you guys ROCK!
P.S. Angel's dream won't come 'til later. Don't forget to review!

7. Memories and 'Effulgent' by StrawberryJam [Reviews - 4] Liked (1135 words)
Yay! We've hit the big 3-0!!!Big thank-you goes out to those that review! You all know who you are! This one's a little short and lacking in Spuffy but we are SO nearly there it's killing me. Review and I'll get the next chapter up, if you don't... well just be glad that I sometimes break my rule of '5 Reviews=Next Chapter...