Author's Chapter Notes:
Okay I'm sorry if there are alot of grammer problems, my beta is on vacation so I had to edit this myself,
I spell-checked it four times so I'm prety sure it's good there.

If there are somethings in this chapter I could fix let me know!

*Hugs!*
Candie
Chapter Four: Noon-thirty




Buffy got out of the limo she couldn't believe that she stood in front of this hotel.She'd seen it many times but never thought of going in it, until today.

Spike walked her into the lobby and checked in. When they got up into the room Buffy gasped at the sight of it.

The carpet was dark red with gold imprints.The curtains were also red and gold and they reached the floor the bed was huge and it had the same colors on it. There was a large flat screen T.V set on top of an old wood dresser. The bathroom was a privet one with two sinks a shower and a jacuzzi tub and a potty.


"Like it luv?" Spike asked with the smirk that Buffy loved.


"Whoa...This is...You did this?"


"All for you pet. All for you." Buffy looked up at him with the most love she ever felt in her life So after standing there for a moment they decided to watch T.V together so they snuggled up on the bed and turned on the T.V


"What do you wanna watch pet?"


"Oh! I don't know.Oh! Go back! Cooking show!"


"Pet. No cooking show please?"


"Fine, how about a action movie from the '90's"


"Suites me fine."


"Okay I love a little gore."


"I know you do luv." An hour and a half later the movie was over.


"That sucked." Buffy sounded disappointed.


"Yeah it did pet, bloody depressing."


"Tell me about it! That one part when he died made no since!"


"I think the cooking show woulda' been better."


" Yeah way better, " Buffy agreed she yawed and then cuddled up next to him. She was still in her normal clothes but she didn't feel like changing into her pajamas, so she just sat there, fading into sleep


Spike just watched her sleep, her gentle breathing,soft snores and soft jumbled words.Spike was so intent at watching her sleep that he didn't see two little girls standing at the door


"When do you think we get to come?" The brunette little girl asked


"I'd say three days then this earth will be our home and we will be able to live, be mortal, frightening." The blond little girl responded.


"Possibly but they have missed each other quite a bit, I'd say two days..." The brunette smiled a cocky smile which is adorable on such a young little girl.


"You got a deal." The blond little girl said giving another cocky smile, resembling Spike's in many ways.


Both little girls flashed then vanished



~~~~~


"Dawn! Dawn! Oh my God Dawn!" Leah, an older slayer with blue eyes and long black hair cried out.


"Leah! Shut up!" Janice said in a firm voice.


"Guys, I'm okay I just, I don't know but I'm fine. Whatever you do DON'T call Buffy or Spike!"

Everyone turned their heads to Dawn who was sitting up with her hands across her chest looking like a taller longer-brown- haired version of Buffy.


"Dawn, are you sure you're okay?" Sammy asked her friend.


"Yeah but, I think I saw Buffy and Spike with two little girls, I think I had a vision..."


"No I don't think so, I think your key powers give you a link to the Powers That Be."

Andrew said, being annoying as always.


" That's what I meant you ass." Dawn glared at Andrew.


"Oh..."


"Dawn maybe we should you know, go check it?" Ace said as she got Dawn up from the ground and both young watchers walked off into the library. Ace was a nice young woman, she was in her early twenty's and she had black hair with blue, red and pink stripes in it, she wore old dark blue jeans a dark blue top, a black shrug and black leather boots. she had dark hazel eyes which sometimes would turn to blue or brown depending on how much powerful magic she was using.


"So what did the girls look like?" Ace asked


"Well one had light brown hair and big green eyes she looked about six and she wore a black dress and she was learning to fight with Buffy as her teacher. And the other one was a blond with big blue eyes and she wore a dark red dress, she also looked about six. Spike was teaching her.


"Why do you ask?"


"Well because it might help lower the amount of books and web sites we have to look through.What made you think that Buffy and Spike would be the parents?"




"Well," Dawn began "They looked alike and there was a strong since of family and the blonde little girl said 'Daddy! I can do it!' when Spike tried to help her with a sword. The 'daddy' thing gave it away." Dawn said silently laughing as she remembered the seen that played in front of her eyes it was so cute the little blond was smiling brightly until Spike had tried to take it from her.


"It was cute,the little girls where just so, young and innocent,but strong and wise, ya' know?" Dawn looked over at Ace, she was deep in thought,playing with some of her hair, trying to think of any prophecies that had to deal with a slayer and a vampire.


"Dawn?" Dawn stopped to look at Ace, her expression had changed,she knew something that Dawn didn't.


"Yeah?"


"Have you ever heard of The Powerful Ones prophecy?"


"Nope, why?"


"Because,"Ace began, "That prophecy has to deal with a vampire and a slayer, such as,"


"Buffy and Spike!" Dawn finished for Ace.


"Yeah huh." With a look they both darted off to the library.


~~~~~~~~~~~~~~


Buffy woke up with Spike's arms tightly wrapped around her.



"Mornin' luv." Spike said into Buffy's ear.


"Mmm, morning." Buffy said back.She felt rested more then she had for a long time. She looked over at the clock,


"It's noon-thirty, I slept late." She scoffed at her self.


"Well luv it is your vacation, and we can't do anythin' till sunset anyway." Spike argued.


"True, but still. I normally wake up at six or something, why didn't you wake me up?" Buffy pouted


"'Cause you where tired luv an' you looked so peaceful. I couldn't wake you up even if I wanted to." He looked at her lovingly while he put a stray hair behind her ear and she kissed his palm as it brushed her check.


"I love you. And I'll never get tired of saying it" Buffy said after a few minutes of silence.

Spike kissed her gently earning a large grin from Buffy


"An' I'll never tire of hearin' it" Spike said softly and the rest of the afternoon was spent talking and kissing.


~~~~~~~~~~


"Dawn! I got it!" Ace shouted Dawn came rushing by her side.


Ace read it allowed.


"THE POWERFUL ONES:

WHEN The Light, enters Darkness there will be two daughters,


One, more like the light, but she will be stronger then her mother or father just like her sister, but the other,

The other will be more like the darkness, but as said before she shall also be twice as strong,

They will be the ones that win the next apocalypse no matter what side they fight for."


"Damn." Dawn said flatly


"Yeah, they will win no matter what I mean wow."


"No not that,"


"What is it then?" Ace asked


"I'm gonna be an aunt!" Dawn said excitedly.


"Oh that...Oh my God! I know!"


The two girls giggled and then got back to researching The Powerful Ones.