[Reviews - 12] LikedPrinter
Summary: Season 6, somewhere post Normal Again & off canon from there. Buffy continues to push Spike away even as she seeks comfort in him. When he offers to give her money so she doesn’t have to work at the Doublemeat anymore she spits it back in his face, saying all he does is steal and cheat at kitten poker. Then she finds out how he really makes his money, and gets a bit of a reality check at the same time.
Rated: 18
Categories: Ficlets/Song Fics Characters: None
Genres: Angst, Romance
Warnings: Adult Language
Challenges:
Series: None
Chapters: 2 Completed: Yes
Word count: 6852 Read: 3420
Published: 02/08/2010 Updated: 03/04/2011

1. Part One by Eternal Love [Reviews - 6] Liked (1956 words)
So this is me, editing and finally posting fics I wrote years ago. This one uses and is inspired by the song ‘Deny’ by Default. In the story the song is Spikes but in real life it belongs completely to the band Default and no copyright infringement is intended. If you’re interested in hearing it go to http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=byEtd4duXOo . This story IS COMPLETE and will be posted in two parts. It’s not very long so please, rate and review and let me know what you think… good or bad. The reviews push me to add more.

2. Part Two by Eternal Love [Reviews - 6] Liked (4896 words)
Okay, here's another one completed. Yay me!